1/ Collection Of Personal Data
When you access and use the Website, we may collect, use and process, to the extent permitted by law, personal data provided by you (such as, user identification, name, title, contact details, payment related information, VAT number identification) or generated as a result of your access and use of the Website (such as, your IP address, your connection data).
In order to access and use certain information, features or services, you may be required to provide personal data. Specific information about why we have asked for personal data will be provided to you prior to the collection such personal data.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- We use your data to communicate with you, including responding to requests for assistance. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including via electronic means (email or text message) and via your social media accounts if you have agreed for us to do so;
3/ Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal information with any members of the Michelin corporate group, as constituted from time to time.
We may also disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Those in charge of the marketing service, the sales department, the departments responsible for managing customer relationship and prospecting, administrative services, logistic and computer services as well as their superiors;
- Service providers in charge of monitoring areas of our business (including auditors, service providers in charge of controlling internal procedures, etc.);
- Our subcontractors and service providers, who may or may not be third parties external to our business; and
- Our chosen partners and third party companies external to our business.
Tyredating may also share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Where we have entered into strict confidentiality agreements with third parties who are not entitled to further share or disseminate your personal information for its own independent purposes;
- Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law;
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect Tyredating’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Tyredating or associated parties; and/or
- If Tyredating or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information we hold about you and your customers may be one of the transferred assets.
4/ Data Retention Period
Your personal data may be retained for two hundred (200) days.
- Your Rights And How To Exercise Them
- Your rights in relation to direct marketing
In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to object at any time to the collection of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
However, please note that if you do object to the processing of your personal data, you may not be able to access and use certain information, features or services of the Website.
5/ Access to information
You have a right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may charge a small fee of up to £10 for each subject access request you make to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
6/ Inaccurate personal information
Tyredating shall not be responsible for the accuracy of personal data you have supplied to us. It is your duty to ensure that the information you have provided to us is correct.
If you believe that any personal data we are holding about you in incorrect or incomplete, you have a right to request that the personal data be rectified, completed or deleted. To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a document evidencing your identity, and expressly indicating the right you want to exercise. We will promptly correct or delete any information found to be incorrect.
1/ What are cookies?
Only the cookies on your device are identified. Personal details can be saved in cookies, provided that you have consented thereto, for example, in order to facilitate secure online access so that you do not need to enter your user ID and password again.
|Name of Cookie
||Lifespan unless declined/deleted
||Period of browsing session
For further information on how Google uses your data, please refer to https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/.
4/ How can you disable or delete cookies?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use our Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by setting your browser to not accept cookies.
Visit the “help” section of your browser for how to manage your cookie settings, or follow the links below:
You can delete existing cookies which are already on your device at any time. However, if you choose not to accept cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our Website, you may not be able to take full advantage of the services offered on the Website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
last update : july 2019